NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- President’s Message
- Silver State Gardener – Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- May 31, 2021: Monday 7:30 a.m. Memorial Day Flag Planting in the Garden of the Pioneer Woman
- June 5, 2021: Saturday 9 a.m. NGCI Spring Annual Meeting
- June 12, 2021: Saturday 7:30 a.m. Flag Day flag planting for the DAR Flag Day ceremony to be held at 9:00 in the Garden of the Pioneer Woman
- June 22, 23, 24, 2021. Flower Show School Course IV.
EVENTS AT LORENZI PARK UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NevadaGardenClub
Welcome to the Nevada Garden Clubs website. We hope you will be able to find what you need! To find a club you are interested in, when it meets and who to contact for more information, just click on ‘Member Clubs‘ and then on any of the links shown on that page. You can see what is going on with our Nevada Garden Club by clicking the ‘Calendar‘ link. And photos of our activities appear in several spots – so, look around.
Our Nevada Garden Club Center is available for rent by the general public. The Center contains an inviting foyer, full kitchen and large event space. It is suitable for weddings, birthdays, quinceaneras, reunions, meetings, etc. Please call 702-259-9888 or email email@example.com for information and availability.
Photos of the Nevada Garden Club Center
800 Twin Lakes Drive
near the northwest corner of Lorenzi Park
Unique visitors: 15176
Total page views: 30564
Counter installed 10/24/17