NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- President’s Message
- Silver State Gardener – Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- October 8, 2020 Thursday 2:00 p.m. LV Valley Rose Society meeting. National guest speakers on “Roses in Containers”. Public Welcome!
- October 28, 2020 Wednesday 10:00-2:00 p.m. Open house for potential renters.
- November 11, 2020 Wednesday 7:30 a.m. Veterans Day Ceremony. Planting flags at Lorenzi Park, Garden of the Pioneer Woman.
- June 5, 2021 Saturday 9 a.m. NGCI Spring annual meeting
- Flower Show School Course IV: June 22, 23, 24, 2021. Watch the website for additional information.
EVENTS AT LORENZI PARK UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NevadaGardenClub
Welcome to the Nevada Garden Clubs website. We hope you will be able to find what you need! To find a club you are interested in, when it meets and who to contact for more information, just click on ‘Member Clubs‘ and then on any of the links shown on that page. You can see what is going on with our Nevada Garden Club by clicking the ‘Calendar‘ link. And photos of our activities appear in several spots – so, look around.
Our Nevada Garden Club Center is available for rent by the general public. The Center contains an inviting foyer, full kitchen and large event space. It is suitable for weddings, birthdays, quinceaneras, reunions, meetings, etc. Please call 702-259-9888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and availability.
Photos of the Nevada Garden Club Center
800 Twin Lakes Drive
near the northwest corner of Lorenzi Park
Unique visitors: 12501
Total page views: 25627
Counter installed 10/24/17