NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- President’s Message
- Silver State Gardener – Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- December 19 Thursday 11 AM. Rose Garden Club 70th Anniversary Celebration
- January 18, 2020. 9:00 am. Garden of the Pioneer Woman Rose Pruning
- February 19-21, 2020 Flower Show School III
- March 28-29, 2020. LV Flower Arrangers’ Guild Flower Show
- April 18, 2020. Sunset GC Flower Show, Paseo Verde Library
- April 18, 2020. LV Valley Rose Society Show
- April 18 & 19, 2020. Iris Show
- April 27-30, 2020. Pacific Region Convention, Silverton, Oregon
- May 11-14, 2020. NGC National Convention, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- May 25, 2020. Memorial Day Flag Planting. Information to follow.
- May 30, 2020. Nevada GCI Spring Annual Meeting
- June 24-26. Flower Show School IV
EVENTS AT LORENZI PARK UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NevadaGardenClub
Welcome to the Nevada Garden Clubs website. We hope you will be able to find what you need! To find a club you are interested in, when it meets and who to contact for more information, just click on ‘Member Clubs‘ and then on any of the links shown on that page. You can see what is going on with our Nevada Garden Club by clicking the ‘Calendar‘ link. And photos of our activities appear in several spots – so, look around.
Our Nevada Garden Club Center is available for rent by the general public. The Center contains an inviting foyer, full kitchen and large event space. It is suitable for weddings, birthdays, quinceaneras, reunions, meetings, etc. Please call 702-259-9888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and availability.
Photos of the Nevada Garden Club Center
800 Twin Lakes Drive
near the northwest corner of Lorenzi Park
Unique visitors: 9024
Total page views: 18228
Counter installed 10/24/17